As an “Approved Provider” under the Aged Care Act 1997 and associated instruments (Aged Care Principles), ACH Group is required to appropriately establish and manage contractual arrangements with any Third-Party Suppliers of Goods and Services engaged to assist in the provision of Aged Care and Community Services.
Suppliers must be able to meet all pre-qualification criteria applicable to the goods/services type being provided.
ACH Group pre-qualification criteria includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- National Criminal History Record Check for the purpose of working in aged care or with vulnerable groups or Company Statutory Declaration (ACH Group supplied) if more than 3 employees
- DCSI Clearance – if providing services to NDIS customers
- Public Liability insurance – minimum $20 million
- Products Liability and/or Professional Indemnity Insurance – minimum $10 million (if applicable to goods/services)
- ReturnToWorkSA / WorkSafe Victoria certificate
- Acknowledgement of the ACH Group Code of Conduct & WHS Booklet
Please ensure you have the documentation listed below available to upload before proceeding with the prequalification process. Note, this process does not apply if you are only delivering goods directly to door of an ACH Group customer or common area of an ACH Group facility i.e. reception area:
- Individual Police Checks (for organisations with less than 3 employees) or completed ACH Group Police Check Statutory Declaration (for organisations with more than 3 employees). Download the ACH Group Police Statutory Declaration here >
- Current Public Liability Insurance certificate of currency – minimum $20M
- Completed ACH Group Creditor Creation & Maintenance Form (page 3 only to register you for payment). Download the ACH Group Creditor Creation & Maintenance Form here >
- Agreed fees or fee schedule for goods/services to be supplied to ACH Group
Should you have any questions or concerns with this process please contact the ACH Group Procurement team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (08) 8159 3640.
Before you proceed in the pre-qualification process to become a supplier with ACH Group, you must have been authorised by an ACH Group employee to provide the goods or services. Registering your interest as a supplier does not mean you have been approved to provide goods/services to ACH Group.