Rewards & Benefits
ACH Group values the contribution that our staff make, and there are a number of benefits that are derived through working at ACH Group. We also have a robust reward and recognition program in place to retain our talent, and to attract new talent.
Our people love what they do and are rewarded in ways that are both measurable and not measurable.
Some of the measurable benefits are:
- Salary-sacrificing options
- Early intervention no-cost physiotherapy or counselling
- Subsidised well-being programs including flu vaccinations and health promotion
- Staff discounts for everyday products
- Access to out-of-pocket expenses associated with hospitalisation
Some equally important benefits of being part of the ACH Group team include:
- Annual Staff Awards
- Social Club outings and activities
- Flexible work options
- Opportunities to be active, to keep learning, to build strong social networks, to match our skills to work challenges to experience pride and satisfaction
Annual Staff Award Night – ACH Group celebrates
‘The more that you READ
the more things you will KNOW
the more that you LEARN
the more places you’ll go.’
A fantastic evening of fun, food and recognition was had by all at the inaugural ACH Group Celebrates Awards Night 2018. Set within the beautiful Mortlock Chamber of the State Library, attendees were challenged to extend their literary horizons in a Book Exchange with their colleagues. It was the perfect fit for ACH Group’s commitment to being a learning organisation and to celebrate the achievements of our hard working staff. Congratulations to all nominees and award winners!
In line with our culture elements and the belief that ‘the best in you brings out the best in us’, ACH Group is committed to a program of Wellbeing Initiatives for staff, related to both body and mind. We understand that happy, healthy staff boost organisational health and business performance.
Some of the Wellbeing Initiatives in place at ACH Group are listed below. These initiatives are supported by an organisational Wellbeing Committee.
- Free flu vaccination
- Free skin check
- Free early access physiotherapy and counselling (session limits apply)
- Subsidised entry fees to fun runs
- Support to improve health literacy
- Workplace social events
- Funding for staff-driven initiatives such as free breast screen, walking groups, massage, personal training, pilates
- And more!