We listen and support you to navigate your options.
As trusted leaders in aged care for over 65 years, at ACH Group we pride ourselves on listening closely, to find out what would really make a difference to your life.
If you’ve started thinking about what you might need in the future to help you live a good life, or you need services now, our friendly, experienced staff are on hand 7 days a week to assist.
Along with offering general information about ACH Group services, we also have some specific advisory products on a range of topics that give expert advice to meet your needs:
Don’t know where to start or what support is available? Want someone to help you with the leg work? If you need some hands-on help, Aged Care Navigator can assist with:
– Finding and navigating your options to achieve the right solutions – Offering information about how to access and make the best of home support services
– Planning for the future including alternative accommodation options
– Facilitating pathways to residential care
– Understanding the financial implications and completing the paperwork
– Advocacy to access supports and services
– Dealing with complex situations and where family may not be closely involved
– Supporting families at a distance or who are time poor.