We are committed to providing the best possible service and strive for continuous improvement at every opportunity. Feedback is always welcome as a means of understanding the experiences of those in our care as well as that of other stakeholders.
We celebrate what we do well and we are always eager to receive comments and compliments about positive experiences that individuals may have had.
There may also come a time when an individual wishes to make a comment or complaint about something that did not go as well as expected. It is important that we hear about these experiences as well.
Feedback can be provided to us in a number of ways:
- Complete the ‘Please Let Us Know’ form located on site
- Speak with a senior staff member in person
- Make an appointment to speak with a manager
- Complete a feedback form online at https://achgroup.org.au/contact/feedback/
- Send a letter to PO BOX 646 Torrensville Plaza Torrensville SA 5031
- Telephone 1300 22 44 77 or email us at https://achgroup.org.au/contact/
We have a comprehensive process for managing complaints which includes a review of what happened, why it happened and what can be done to prevent it from happening again. The privacy and confidentiality of individuals is respected, and communication about progress occurs throughout.
We take customer satisfaction seriously, so in the unlikely events that a resolution can not be reached we may refer you to an independent advocate, such as the Aged Rights Advocacy Service, who can support you while we work through the issue(s).
Aged care advocacy
Care recipients can access free advocacy services to support them in raising concerns and making a complaint. An aged care advocate can:
- listen to complainants and provide information
- speak to a service provider on a complainant’s behalf
- support complainants at any stage throughout a complaint process
- assist with translating and interpreting.
In South Australia this service is provided by:
Aged Rights Advocacy Service Inc. 16 Hutt Street Adelaide SA 5000 Phone: 08 8232 5377 or 1800 802 030 (Free Call)
Residents or other stakeholders may wish to refer unresolved complaints to the Aged Care Complaints Commissioner. The service is free for people to raise concerns about the quality of Australian Government subsidised care and services.
Concerns can be raised by phone, via email or post.
Phone: 1800 550 552
Email: enquiries@agedcare complaints.gov.au
Post: Locked Bag 3 Collins Street East VIC 8003
Please let us know if you require information about Aged Rights Advocacy printed in another language.