The health and safety of our community is ACH Group’s priority.
We are dedicated to:
- Protecting residents, customers and workforce by minimising the spread of COVID through our community as much as possible.
- Ensuring we are prepared if any member of our community has tested COVID positive, so we can contain the virus and care for those infected.
The health and safety of our community is ACH Group’s priority. There are a number of measures we have implemented to provide our community with further protection:
- ACH Group has mandated the COVID vaccine and booster for our whole workforce.
- A number of measures are in place for visitors to ACH Group residential care homes. Please refer to the ‘Site Entry Requirements’ tab for full details.
- A COVID screening process in place before an in-home service is delivered and before entry into any ACH Group location.
- ACH Group staff are skilled in infection control and the use of PPE.
Further COVID-19 Information
SA Health Current Direction details
Please visit the SA Health COVID-19 website for the latest COVID-19 information.
SA COVID-19 Information Line
The SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787 is available to South Australians and provides local information on COVID-19 to the general public from 9am to 5pm, 7 days a week.
SA Health Website
For general information about Coronavirus (COVID-19), visit the Australian Government Department of Health website.
National Coronavirus Helpline
Information Sheet: It’s OK To Have Home Care
The Australian Government Department of Health has published an information sheet about home care guideline during COVID-19. View or download the info sheet.
SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line – Call 1800 632 753
For mental health support by phone and video in relation to COVID-19, contact the SA COVID-19 Mental Health Support Line by calling 1800 632 753, available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. days a week).
Tips to stay healthy during the pandemic
It’s more important now than ever to take care of your mental health and wellbeing in challenging times like these. We share our 7 tips to stay healthy during the pandemic.