Issue 10 of Good Lives Magazine features June Goodhand on the cover.
June represented Australia in blind lawn bowls for 15 years and led the Australian team out at the 1994 Commonwealth Games in Canada.
June shares how she championed for a blind bowls team in South Australia, her experience at the Commonwealth Games, and what has brought her joy after retiring from lawn bowls, which includes joining an ACH Group choir.
In this issue you’ll also find:
- Advice from celebrity foodies Callum Hann and Themis Chryssidis on what cooking method to use and when.
- The colour trends to incorporate in your home or wardrobe for 2022.
- How you can start growing bulbs in pots.
- Community stories that inspire and challenge ageist ideas.
- Helpful tips on being scam aware, strength training, and apps to exercise your brain.
- And more!
Congratulations to the competition winners from Issue 9! There are more chances to win in this issue, you can find competitions on pages 4, 46 + 47.
Want to get your hands on a hard copy of the magazine? There are copies of the Good Lives Magazine available at ACH Group’s office at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, South Australia.