Concerned about a family member who has dementia or memory loss? Worried about your own memory?
ACH Group’s Dementia Advisory can help.
You can have confidence in our experienced and highly skilled professionals who will support you, your family member or friend with:
- Getting a diagnosis and accessing services
- Staying healthy and living well while dealing with the challenges of dementia
- Coping with changes to your independence and relationships
- Modifying your home and routines to make life easier
- Using technology to aid memory, independence and safety
- Practical ideas and solutions to everyday challenges
- Securing reliable and dependable supports and services
- Keeping you connected to your community
- Planning for the future
Dementia advisory services can be funded using your Home Care Package, Commonwealth Support Program or privately funded.
ACH Group have staff with the specialist knowledge, skills and experience that enables them to offer the right advice at the right time, no matter where someone is on their journey with dementia.
If you or someone know has a diagnosis of dementia, you’re likely to have a lot of questions.
Contact us today.