Enjoy the buzz of city living
Downsize to upsize your life. A low maintenance lifestyle that is your own awaits you at Spence on Light.
Located on the top three floors of a new building in the heart of the city, these apartments offer affordable living in a cosmopolitan urban setting.
Leave the bustle behind and feel secure above, in your own home above the city hum. Take in expansive views across the city to the Hills or sunset views to St Vincent Gulf from your own balcony; perfect for entertaining, with space for your herb pots or a spot in the sun for quiet contemplation.
Learn more about Adelaide city living: https://www.cityofadelaide.com.au/resident/life-in-adelaide/
Everything on your doorstep
Spence on Light is all about city convenience: Close to shopping, cafes, the bustling Central Market and the football at Adelaide Oval. The green open spaces around the River Torrens and Adelaide’s famous parklands are only a short stroll away, while reassuringly, the new Royal Adelaide Hospital medical precinct is nearby.
Public transport including buses, train and trams, together with Adelaide’s walkability means you may never need a car again.
And rest assured, should you need health and home support, now or in the future, ACH Group will be there to provide information and assistance to link you with appropriate services.
Benefits of retirement living in the city
- Featuring one-bedroom designs with a choice of floor plans, the apartments are modern and spacious. Each apartment is well equipped with kitchen appliances and secure electronic entry and come with quality fixtures and fittings.
- A platinum ‘Livable Housing Design’ rating ensures accessibility and green credentials. Click here to find out more about ‘Livable Housing Design’.
- Enjoy peace of mind without having to worry about maintenance like cleaning the gutters or painting, garden chores, Council rates, strata fees or water bills.
- Plus your small pet is welcome.
- Co-located with affordable and disability accommodation on the levels below, it is envisaged that Spence on Light will be a vibrant and diverse community of forward thinkers.
- With a lively on-site café for all to gather (coming soon), a resident liaison team to link you with your local community and plenty of activities on offer, there will be strong neighbourly connections.
For more information, download the Spence on Light FAQ sheet.
Take a virtual tour
Imagine sipping your morning coffee on your sunlit balcony as you take in expansive views across Light Square to the Adelaide Hills. This is modern retirement living with city convenience. Take a look yourself.
Our friendly team are here to help. For all enquiries, contact Denise on 0428 540 999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fill out the enquiry form below.
Talk to us today to find out why the Spence on Light lifestyle is right for you.