Aged care can be complex and overwhelming. If you need some hands-on support, you’ve come to the right place.
Founded in South Australia in 1952, ACH Group has spent the last 65 years supporting older people to live well. In doing so, we’ve offered peace of mind to them, and their family members.
At ACH Group we believe that growing older is a journey, and we think about it as turning a new page. Sometimes with change comes new challenges.
Are you worried about someone you know? Have you noticed some changes?
You might have noticed they:
- Haven’t been keeping up with the housework
- Seem a bit unsteady on their feet or have had a fall
- Are not getting out and about as much
- Don’t seem to be eating enough, and may have lost weight for no apparent reason
- Seem a bit confused sometimes, or getting forgetful
- Have had a near–miss while driving
- Are having trouble keeping track of time
- Are not attending to their mail
- Have missed a few appointments.
If you’ve noticed one or a number of these things, it could be a sign that some help and support could make a difference. ACH Group’s Aged Care Navigator Service can help.
Who could benefit from the Aged Care Navigator Service?
With experienced professionals we can help take the worry away by working with you and helping you to understand the choices available. If you live interstate, are time-poor, or just can’t spend the time you would like with your loved one, we’re here to help.
What type of questions do you assist with?
We can help you answer questions such as:
- Can my loved one keep living at home?
- What services are available?
- How do we choose the services that suit?
- How are services accessed?
- How are services secured?
- How are services paid for?
- What are the legal and financial implications?
Beyond navigating the services that are available, we can also do the work on your behalf to secure services delivered at home, or assist with transitioning to residential care.