Are you going through a difficult time or need help understanding a recent change in your life?
Our social worker can provide professional support and guidance with:
- Navigating aged care, the options available and how you can access them.
- Helping you unpack and work through complex social or psychological situations.
- Provide you with assistance, guidance and advocacy to manage your social, psychological or health situation.
- Informal counselling and support to assist you to adjust to health issues, grief and loss, trauma, future planning or significant lifestyle changes including a move to residential care.
- Assistance to support you to discuss your care planning with family or representative.
- Advocacy to help you access and connect with other services and supports.
As a trusted name in health and care, ACH Group offers a range of opportunities to support you live a good life.
Be supported by qualified health professionals who understand the unique health and wellbeing requirements of people aged 50 and over.