Take a video tour and discover the heart and soul of Kapara residential care home
Kapara has been developed around a large historical homestead, which is now used as a function and administration area. A large arcade forms the entry to the nine separate units of care and the lifestyle hub of the Wilson Club.
- Healthy ageing program to promote healthy minds and healthy bodies
- Specialised memory support units
- Lifestyle programs to suit individual needs, while maintaining the highest quality care including outings, entertainment and crafts
- Support to maintain connections with family, friends, community and existing social activities
- Close to the Glenelg beach and Jetty road shops
- Internet access, high quality healthy food and family friendly areas
- Beautiful garden surrounds
- Indoor gym with trainers to help you stay active and healthy
Check our Service Compliance Rating on My Aged Care.