Register your interest as a supplier
ACH Group has an extensive supplier base that is reviewed on a regular and ongoing basis.
Should you wish to register your interest to be considered to provide goods or services please note the following:
As an “Approved Provider” under the Aged Care Act 1997 and associated instruments (Aged Care Principles), ACH Group is required to appropriately establish and manage contractual arrangements with any Third-Party Suppliers of Goods and Services engaged to assist in the provision of Aged Care and Community Services.
Suppliers must be able to meet the pre-qualification criteria applicable to the goods/services type to be provided before being considered as an ACH Group approved supplier.
The basic pre-qualification criteria includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- National Criminal History Record Check for the purpose of working in aged care or with vulnerable groups or Company Statutory Declaration (ACH Group supplied) if more than 3 employees
- DCSI Clearance – if providing services to NDIS customers
- Public Liability insurance – minimum $20 million
- Products Liability and/or Professional Indemnity Insurance – minimum $10 million (if applicable to goods/services)
- ReturnToWorkSA / WorkSafe Victoria Certificate
- Acknowledgement of the ACH Group Code of Conduct & WHS Booklet
A supplier will not be considered if they do not meet the required pre-qualification criteria.
Register your interest below if you would like your business to be included in the screening process for potential suppliers. Should ACH Group wish to progress further with your registration a member of the Procurement team will contact you. If the goods or services are not immediately required, we will keep your details on file for 18 months.
The information that you send will be treated strictly confidential.