Located within the popular Bedford Heights Estate, this elegantly designed two bedroom unit awaits! With two toilets, separate laundry large private rear garden and spacious open plan kitchen/living/dining area, this unit will not disappoint. In the evenings, why not visit the onsite community centre, Buckland Lodge and enjoy a drink in the bar. Enjoy peace of mind with 24-hour emergency call system, gardening and maintenance included.
The village is nestled in the heart of Melbourne’s leafy eastern suburbs and offers a secure, easy living environment close to all amenities including;
• Middleborough Road shops
• Box Hill shops, cafes and services
• Aquatic Centre
• Black’s Walk Reserve
• Blackburn Creek walking trails
• Two large bedrooms
• Separate laundry
• Private rear garden
• Kitchen with drawer dishwasher
• Attached single garage with remote control access
• Onsite parking for second vehicle
• Onsite community centre with gym, library, bar and BBQ area
Live the way you want to, where you want to. Call our team now on 03 9802 8118 to arrange a viewing or to find out more about what Retirement Living with ACH Group has to offer.