Terms and Conditions – Issue 8
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499 – known as ‘ACH Group’
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Win a Brewery Tour & Tasting”
“Win a night at the Intercontinental”
Entries are to be emailed to email@example.com or posted to 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031 according to the competition requirements listed in the magazine.
- There are two competitions, and two prizes: Win a Brewery Tour & Tasting – the prize for this competition is a brewery tour and tasting for 6 people at Pirate Life Brewing, Win a night at the Intercontinental – the prize for this competition is a 1 night stay for two people at the Intercontinental Adelaide hotel.
- The Win a Brewery Tour & Tasting competition is open until Saturday 31 July 2021 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Thursday 5 August 2021 at our head office at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End. The Win a night at the Intercontinental competition is open until Friday 30 April 2021 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Wednesday 5 May 2021 at our head office at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
- Winners will be randomly selected by a representative of ACH Group.
- There are two prizes, and two draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email that he or she has won the prize, and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
Competition winners for Issue 7:
“Win an Apple iPad” – Klaudia Cordes
“Win a $100 Reading Cinema Gold Lounge Gift Card” – Pen
Competition winners for Issue 6:
“Win an Apple watch” – Anne Wilson
“Win a remedial massage” – Pamela Pilgrim
Winners will also be published in Issue 7 of the Good Lives magazine, along with some of the entries.
Thank you to everyone who entered both competitions.