Good Lives magazine – Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1.1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499 – known as ‘ACH Group’
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Win a copy of Magic Little Meals”
“Win a Mobile Tripod and Selfie Stick Kit”
22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031
Fax: 08 8159 3777
- There are two competitions, and two prizes:“Win a copy of Magic Little Meals – the prize for this competition is a copy of Magic Little Meals: Making the Most of Homegrown Produce, published by Wakefield Press, valued at $49.95.“Win a Mobile Tripod and Selfie Stick Kit” – the prize for this competition is a Mobile Tripod and Selfie Stick Kit, valued at $85.“Win a $50 Coles voucher” – the prize for this competition is a Coles voucher valued at $50.
- Competitions are open until 31 December 2019 (Copy of Magic Little Meals), 31 December 2019 (Mobile Tripod and Selfie Stick Kit) and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Friday 3 January 2020 (Copy of Magic Little Meals) and 3.00pm Friday 10 January 2020 (Mobile Tripod and Selfie Stick Kit) at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of representatives of ACH Group who, at their discretion, will select the best answer/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to any specified word limit.
- There are two prizes, and two draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email that he or she has won the prize, and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.