Good Lives magazine – Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions – Issue 7
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1.1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499 – known as ‘ACH Group’
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Win an Apple iPad”
“Win a $100 Reading Cinema Gold Lounge gift card”
Entries are to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031 according to the competition requirements listed in the magazine.
- There are two competitions, and two prizes: “Win an Apple iPad” – the prize for this competition is a ‘Apple iPad’ 10.2 inch, 32GB with wifi, valued at $462.00.“Win a $100 Reading Cinema Gold Lounge gift card” – the prize for this competition is a gift card, valued at $100.
- Competitions are open until 31 December 2020 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Friday 7 January 2021 at our head office at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
- Winners will be randomly selected by a representative of ACH Group.
- There are two prizes, and two draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email that he or she has won the prize, and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- Sprout special offer to ACH Group community – access FIVE free online cooking classes via the Sprout website sprout.edu.au/sprout-at-home/buy-recipes, add it to your cart and enter coupon code ACH100 at the checkout. Open to all ACH Group staff, customers and Good Lives magazine readers! Valid until 30 October 2020.
Competition winners for Issue 6:
“Win an Apple watch” – Anne Wilson
“Win a remedial massage” – Pamela Pilgrim
Winners will also be published in Issue 7 of the Good Lives magazine, along with some of the entries.
Thank you to everyone who entered both competitions.