Good Lives magazine – Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1.1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499 – known as ‘ACH Group’
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Win a Phil Hoffmann Travel cooking class for two”
“Win a tour of Warrawong Sanctuary”
“Win a Wakefield Press prize pack”
22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031
Fax: 08 8159 3777
- There are three competitions, and three prizes:
“Win a Phil Hoffmann Travel cooking class for two” – the prize for this competition is an Italian Cooking Class for two at Phil Hoffmann Travel Kitchen, valued at $190.00.
“Win a tour of Warrawong Sanctuary” – the prize for this competition is a ‘behind the scenes’ tour of Warrawong Sanctuary for two people, valued at $99.00.
“Win a Wakefield Press prize pack” – the prize for this competition is a prize pack of assorted Wakefield Press books, valued at $250.00.
- Competitions are open until 31 December 2018 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Monday 7 January 2019 at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of representatives of ACH Group who, at their discretion, will select the best answer/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to any specified word limit.
- There are three prizes, and three draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email that he or she has won the prize, and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- The name of the winner/s of the competitions will be displayed in a prominent place at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End for at least 7 days and will also be advertised on our website.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.