Good Lives magazine – Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1.1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499 – known as ‘ACH Group’
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Letter to the Editor”
“Win a Murray River Cruise”
“Win a Store Membership”
22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031
Fax: 08 8159 3777
- There are three competitions, and three prizes:
“Letter to the Editor” – the prize for this competition is a Kindle Paperwhite eReader valued at $154, plus a $50 Kindle voucher. Total value $204.
“Win a Murray River Cruise” – the prize for this competition is a Murray River Highlights day tour for two people, valued at $308.
“Win a Store Membership” – the prize for this competition is a 12 month store membership to The Simple Market, valued at $50.
- Competitions are open until 31 May 2018 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Thursday 7 June 2018 at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End.
- Winners will be selected by a panel of representatives of ACH Group who, at their discretion, will select the best answer/s based upon originality, creativity, and adherence to any specified word limit.
- There are three prizes, and three draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone or email that he or she has won the prize, and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- The name of the winner/s of the competitions will be displayed in a prominent place at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End for at least 7 days and will also be advertised on our website.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prizes are not exchangeable for cash.