Chronic Disease Management (CDM)
We can partner with you to support the valuable work that general practice provides in minimising the risks of complications and comorbidities associated with diabetes and other chronic conditions.
Did you know that your patients can access both Medicare funded and aged care funded allied health services?
How can ACH Group Support?
> Chronic Disease Management Plan (item 721) and Team Care Arrangements (item 723)
Support for you in the care planning process as a part of the multidisciplinary, team-based care of your patient. ACH Group bulk bills allied health services under the Medicare CDM items and you can refer to the below allied health services through the care planning process:
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational Therapy
> Group allied health services for people with Type 2 diabetes (Item 81115)
Support for you and your patient to help them self-manage their diabetes through our group allied health services provided by our qualified and Medicare registered exercise physiologists.
> Exercise Physiology Assessment for Group Sessions (item 81110)
Other health services
Our allied health and nursing services are provided through our health and wellbeing team and we can support your patients with:
- Injury management
- Rehabilitation and re-ablement services to regain strength, functionality and mobility
- Preventative health
- Disease specific groups i.e. Parkinsons Disease, stroke recovery and dementia
Why ACH Group?
- Your patients can receive both Medicare and aged care funded allied health services; great for those with more complex needs
- We specialise in aged care services, so we understand your patient’s needs
- Services can be delivered via ACH Group clinics located across metropolitan Adelaide
- Your patients pay no gap under Medicare funded services
How is it funded?
Our health and wellbeing services (depending on individual circumstances) are available through fee for service, Medicare, private health insurance, Home Care Packages (HCP) and the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP).
For referral information and advice, contact ACH Group GP Liaison, Kelly Quinlan on 0416 796 065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.