Healthia – Restorative Health & Wellness Precinct
Discover a new place for innovation, health and wellbeing.
In July 2016 ACH Group was proud to announce that we would begin to design and build a new restorative health and wellbeing precinct in the City of Playford, at Elizabeth South.
To be known as ‘Healthia’, the Precinct will sit alongside the Lyell McEwin Hospital in a dedicated health zone, and will build on ACH Group’s strong track record for service innovation.
Healthia will include:
- ACH Group’s flagship ViTA development, a state-of-the-art health, aged care, teaching and research facility based on the internationally innovative concept ViTA, a purpose-built facility at Daw Park
- A mixture of retail, education and health oriented services such as fitness studios, allied health practitioners, cafes and restaurants aimed at improving wellness and personal empowerment
- A range of accommodation options including aged care places, private rental and Transition Care
- Community use facilities
- A ‘Living First’ plaza for community events and public gatherings
- Fully landscaped grounds.
The development will provide a range of employment opportunities in the northern metropolitan region, both during construction, and on an ongoing basis through hospitality, education, health care, administration and service provision.
Now seeking Expressions of Interest to share Healthia vision
ACH Group is calling for Expressions of Interest from progressive partners who are keen to embrace our vision for the new Health and Wellness Precinct, Healthia, in the City of Playford.
A range of land allotments are now available for investors, developers, tenants or operators. Ranging in size from 1,800m2 – 4,000m2, the sites are being offered on a freehold basis via an international expression of interest closing 31st August 2017.
More details can be found in the Information Memorandum HERE >
Further enquiries can be made through ACH Group’s appointed agent, Savills CONTACT >