Healthia – Restorative Health & Wellness Precinct
Discover a new place for innovation, health and wellbeing.
In July 2016 ACH Group was proud to announce that we would begin to design and build a new restorative health and wellbeing precinct in the City of Playford, at Elizabeth South.
To be known as ‘Healthia’, the Precinct will sit alongside the Lyell McEwin Hospital in a dedicated health zone, and will build on ACH Group’s strong track record for service innovation.
Healthia will include:
- ACH Group’s flagship ViTA development, a state-of-the-art health, aged care, teaching and research facility based on the internationally innovative concept ViTA, a purpose-built facility at Daw Park. Read the latest news about ViTA @ Healthia HERE >
- A mixture of retail, education and health oriented services such as fitness studios, allied health practitioners, cafes and restaurants aimed at improving wellness and personal empowerment
- A range of accommodation options including aged care places, private rental and Transition Care
- Community use facilities
- A ‘Living First’ plaza for community events and public gatherings
- Fully landscaped grounds.
The development will provide a range of employment opportunities in the northern metropolitan region, both during construction, and on an ongoing basis through hospitality, education, health care, administration and service provision.