Regular experiences are held throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan area and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
One to One Experiences
One-to-one experiences are tailored to your interests and can include:
- Reconnecting with past hobbies or interests such as fishing, walking or swimming
- Providing opportunities to pursue cultural or religious beliefs such as attending your place of worship
- Learning a new skills such as using a computer or singing in a choir
- Visiting museum, galleries, sporting events, libraries or your local community.
- Art Groups
- Exercise Programs
- Computer Classes
- Dementia Support for People and Carers
ACH Group Ambassador Jane Reilly meets some members of the Riverside Arts Group, located at Port Noarlunga, just one of the many art groups offered by ACH Group.
Find out more in our Social Links Directory:
Read it online, download a PDF below or call 1300 22 44 77 to request your free printed copy.