As part of a demonstration smart home, selected ACH Group retirement living units now come with a free smart home technology package valued at $5,000.
- Smart globes and Hue Hub to control lighting
- Roomba iRobot Smart self-emptying vacuum cleaner
- Tablet device – iPad
- Amazon Alexa Hub Max, Amazon Alexa Hub and Amazon Alexa Mini – voice activated home assistants
- Ring Video doorbell for safety and security
- Tile item trackers – no more lost keys, phone or wallet
Plus, support and coaching to set up and use the technology. No need to worry if you’re not tech savvy!
Watch to see how Helen and Peter benefited from ACH Group Smart Technology service.
ACH Group’s smart home package will help you stay connected and independent in your own home.
Just another reason to make a smart move for retirement with ACH Group.
Eligibility criteria apply, so please check the terms and conditions below.
Want to find out more? Call us at 8159 3418
To be eligible for this offer, the Participant must meet the following criteria:
- have appropriate internet access at their home to allow for suitable operation of the Technology. For the avoidance of doubt, the cost of any internet connection required for the operation of the Technology is at the sole cost, and is the sole responsibility, of the Participant;
- be able to easily understand instructions given to the Participant about Technology provided;
- have purchased an ACH Group Independent Living Unit, between 11th May 2020 and 30th June 2020;
- Smart Home package available on selected units in SA only