Mobile Planning Ahead service in demand
ACH Group’s new Planning Ahead Advisory Service is experiencing strong demand as more South Australians take the steps needed to make sure their affairs are in order.
Launched late last year, the service brings together a team of health professionals to explain the steps involved in preparing an Advance Care Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney and highlight the importance of having these documents, in addition to a Will.
ACH Group’s Teresa Moran says majority of customers have chosen to have the service delivered in the comfort of their own homes. Many have chosen to include loved ones or close friends in the conversation.
“Knowing where to start and opening the conversation can be daunting,” Teresa says. “Our professional staff can help you to navigate what can be a complex process and give you peace of mind, knowing that everything is in place to ensure that your wishes are known and documented in the event that you can no longer speak for yourself.”
ACH Group can help with:
- Taking steps to complete your Advance Care Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Providing the forms you need
- Exploring what matters to you and documenting your preferences clearly
- Facilitating family discussions if needed, to leave no element of doubt
- Providing additional follow-up if required, including assistance to get the paperwork signed and distributed.
This week is Planning Ahead Week, held to raise awareness of the importance of making sure your choices are known and acted on if you cannot express them yourself in the future.
Find out about our Planning Ahead Advisory Service here, or call us on 1300 224 477.