Who would make decisions for you about your finances, medical care and personal wishes if you couldn’t speak for yourself?
Would they be clear about what you want?
Our experienced and professional staff can help with:
- Knowing where to start and opening the conversation
- Taking the steps to complete your Advance Care Directive and Enduring Power of Attorney
- Providing the forms you need
- Exploring what matters to you and documenting your preferences clearly
- Facilitating family discussions if needed, to leave no element of doubt
- Providing additional follow up if required, including assistance to get the paperwork signed and distributed