Take a video tour to discover the heart and soul of West Park
Welcome to West Park in historic Goolwa, where you will find a great balance of private and communal living among the beautiful countryside that flanks the River Murray and the sea. Built around small, inter-joining homes and cottages, when you move to West Park you’re moving into more than just a room; you’re moving into a house that you will share with a small group of people.
Built in 1989, with 10 new rooms added in 2001, the fully accredited West Park is today an appealing and home-like environment offering secure accommodation for 60 residents. Set in lush garden surrounds, the homes offer a beautiful outlook over greenery and birdlife.
Socialising and learning new things is part of everyday life at West Park, with plenty of opportunities to join in activities, such as radio-controlled boat building and racing on the nearby lake, craft groups, a mobile library and a fortnightly coffee shop experience.
Using ACH Group’s Healthy Ageing approach, we make it easy for people to choose activities that help them to remain physically and mentally fit, and emotionally and spiritually strong. Activities are planned around being active, continuing to learn, getting involved, connecting with others and giving people a voice.
- Safe and secure home-like environment
- Beautiful garden setting
- Unique self-contained Cottages; light and airy one-bedroom unit with lounge, kitchenette plus laundry/ensuite
- Private Single Rooms with adjoining ensuite
- Secure Memory Support Houses; private single rooms with ensuite
- Healthy Ageing approach
- Located in the heart of Goolwa, close to shops, community and medical services
- A wide range of activities and events 7 days a week
- New activity centre
View our Star Rating and profile on My Aged Care.