Wound Management Advisory
Management of wounds that aren’t healing and need specialist clinical advice
Do you have a wound that doesn’t seem to be responding to treatment?
Our experienced and skilled registered nurses will work with you, your general practitioner (GP) and other health care providers to:
- Evaluate and review your clinical requirements in regard to wound care
- Develop a wound treatment plan with you using best practice to ensure optimal chance of recovery
- Provide specialist advice to other nursing staff and your care team who are involved in your day to day wound care
- Monitor and evaluate your treatment plan with those providing your wound care to make sure it’s working for you
- Help you participate in the management of your wound care plan, if you are able.
What is the cost?
Cost for wound management advisory is $150/hr*
*Additional cost applied to travel outside Metro Adelaide
*may be funded as part of your Home Care Package or NDIS funding
What happens next?
Once you have your wound treatment plan, you may be interested in accessing our nursing services for everyday management