Short stays – help for carers in residential care
Short Stays is short-term supported overnight accommodation for the person you are caring for, within the friendly and secure environment of selected ACH Group residential care homes. Bookings are for a minimum of three nights, up to as many nights as required, subject to availability. Best of all, no government assessment is required, which means it’s almost as simple as booking a hotel room.
You can book from as few as 24 hours, up to as many nights as required, subject to availability.
- Safe and secure care, with a registered nurse onsite at all times
- Full assistance with personal care (showering, dressing, toileting, help with dining)
- Assistance with medication management
- Private room with own ensuite
- Supply of all meals, linen and towels
- A choice of social activities such as craft groups, Mens’ Shed and walking groups
- Clothing, including pyjamas, as well
- Current medications
There are no eligibility requirements and no referral is needed.