Home » Help at Home » How do I pay?

How do I pay?

Getting the help you need is easy. Just give us a call and we’ll get you started.

Accessing the support you need to stay living at home is easy and you have the option to either self-fund or apply to the Australian Government for a Government Subsidised option.

To find out more about the process to access Help at Home services, call ACH Group on 1300 22 44 77 and we can help you get started. We can even lodge a My Aged Care request on your behalf.

If you choose to apply for support through a Government subsidy, there are two government subsidised programs:

Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)

This is considered entry level support and, if eligible, you will be able to access a variety of basic assistance such as cleaning, home maintenance and personal support. If you are eligible, you are expected to contribute to the cost if you can afford to. We will discuss fees with you before arranging services.

CLICK HERE to download our Commonwealth Home Support program price list.

Home Care Packages (HCP)

A Home Care Package is, as the name suggests, a ‘package’ of services to support you to stay in your own home.

A Home Care Package is appropriate when you need more than low level support, and offer a coordinated approach with access to a greater range of services, aids and equipment. An experienced Advisor is also on hand to ensure that the Home Care Package is meeting your needs. There is a basic daily fee for Home Care Package services and an income-tested care fee may apply.

CLICK HERE to download our price list for South Australian customers.

If you are not eligible for a government subsidy or don’t want an assessment and would prefer to pay for the services yourself, we offer a ‘Pay As You Go’ option.

How do I get assessed?

You will be asked to participate in an initial telephone screening by My Aged Care to determine the level of care that is appropriate. For low level support, you will be referred for further assessment to the Regional Assessment Service (RAS) who will conduct a face to face assessment before recommending services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. For people whose care needs are more complex, an assessment by the Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) will be conducted for referral to appropriate services. Our friendly staff can help you navigate the assessment process.