What is palliative care consultancy?
End of life can be stressful and emotional and it can be hard to know where to start with planning the right care to ensure a dignified and seamless experience.
Together with our experienced and skilled registered nurses, you and your support network will receive advice on:
- Coping with changes to life and circumstance
- Understanding the palliative care process and what to expect.
- Managing your changing health needs
- Making referrals to other health care agencies as required
- Liaising with other service providers to secure additional services that meet your needs
- Advocacy to ensure you maintain a level of independence in your care and decision making
- Links to other services such as home help, financial and counselling support
- Liaising with your GP and care team to ensure continuity of your care