Rewards & Benefits
ACH Group values the contribution that our staff make, and there are a number of benefits that are derived through working at ACH Group. We also have a robust reward and recognition program in place to retain our talent, and to attract new talent.
Our people love what they do and are rewarded in ways that are both measurable and not measurable.
Some of the measurable benefits are:
- Salary-sacrificing options
- Early intervention no-cost physiotherapy or counselling
- Subsidised well-being programs including flu vaccinations and health promotion
- Staff discounts for everyday products (e.g. cleaning products, tyres)
- Access to out-of-pocket expenses associated with hospitalisation
Some equally important benefits of being part of the ACH Group team include:
- Recognition as an Employee of the Month
- Annual Staff Awards
- Social Club outings and activities
- Flexible work options
- Opportunities to be active, to keep learning, to build strong social networks, to match our skills to work challenges to experience pride and satisfaction
In line with our culture elements and the belief that ‘the best in you brings out the best in us’, ACH Group is committed to a program of Wellbeing Initiatives for staff, related to both body and mind. We understand that happy, healthy staff boost organisational health and business performance.
Some of the Wellbeing Initiatives in place at ACH Group are listed below. These initiatives are supported by an organisational Wellbeing Committee.
- Free flu vaccination
- Free skin check
- Free early access physiotherapy and counselling (session limits apply)
- Subsidised entry fees to fun runs
- Support to improve health literacy
- Workplace social events
- Funding for staff-driven initiatives such as free breast screen, walking groups, massage, personal training, pilates
- And more!