Good Lives magazine – Competition T&Cs
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions incorporate the following references:
1.1. “our” or “we” or “us” means Aged Care and Housing Group Incorporated Members Liability Limited, South Australia ARBN 142 240 499
1.2. ‘you” or “your” means the person entering this competition.
- These competitions are not open to ACH Group employees and the immediate family of ACH Group employees.
- The right to participate in these competitions is not dependent upon the purchase of any of our products or services.
- There are no fees for entry into these competitions.
“Tell us what you think to win!”
“Letter to the Editor”
“Win Show Tickets”
22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, SA, 5031
Fax: 08 8159 3777
- There are three competitions, and up to seven prizes:
“Tell us what you think to win!” – the prize for this competition is one of four Coles Myer Gift Card valued at $50.00 (total value $200.00)
“Letter to the Editor” – the prize for this competition is a voucher for two at Sprout Cooking School and Health Studio, valued at $460.00
“Win Show Tickets” – the prize for this competition is a family pass (two adults, two children or 1 adult and 3 children) to this year’s Royal Adelaide Show valued at $63.00
- The ‘Tickets to the Show’ competition is open from 4.00pm on Monday 31 July 2017 until midnight on Friday 25 August and will be drawn on Monday 28 August at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End by drawing of a lot. The ‘Tell us what you think to win’ and ‘Letter to the Editor’ competitions are open until Wednesday 1 November 2017 and will be drawn at 3.00pm on Monday 13 November 2017 at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End by drawing of a lot.
- There are up to seven prizes, and seven draws.
- The winner/s will be notified by telephone, that he or she has won the prize and provided with details of how the prize is to be delivered or collected.
- If the prizes are not claimed by the winner/s within 1 month of the competition being drawn, the winner/s will be taken to have forfeited the prize, and the competition may be redrawn.
- The name of the winner/s of the competitions will be displayed in a prominent place at our headquarters at 22 Henley Beach Road, Mile End for at least 7 days and will also be advertised on our website.
- Entries which are received after the Closing Date, or are incomplete, incorrectly submitted, or illegible will be disqualified from entry.
- We are not responsible for lost, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries. We do not have any control over communication networks and services and are not responsible for any entries which are not properly received by us due to technical malfunctions. We do not have any control over the postal service, and are not responsible for any entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected when using this service.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash.