Aged Care Navigator Service
Accessing services that support you to live a good life as you age can seem complex and overwhelming.
Within the aged care industry there is a lot of jargon and assumed knowledge, and you may find it hard to know where to start. If you need some hands on support to understand the choices available to you, our Good Lives Navigator Service can help.
You may be wondering:
- Can I keep living at home?
- What services are available?
- Can I choose the services that suit me?
- How do I access services?
- How do I secure services?
- How do I pay for services?
- What are the legal and financial implications?
Beyond navigating the services that are available, we can do the work on your behalf to secure services delivered in your home, or assist with transitioning to residential care.