Regular activities are held throughout the Adelaide Metropolitan area and the Fleurieu Peninsula.
One to One Activities
One-to-one activities are tailored to your interests and can include:
- Reconnecting with past hobbies or interests such as fishing, walking or swimming
- Providing opportunities to pursue cultural or religious beliefs such as attending your place of worship
- Learning a new skills such as using a computer or singing in a choir
- Visiting museum, galleries, sporting events, libraries or your local community.
- Art Groups
- Exercise Programs
- Computer Classes
- Dementia Support for People and Carers